TRAILER HIRE PRICES | HOW TO | TERMS | REQUIREMENTS
Are you looking for trailer hire prices in Durban and surrounding areas?
If you want to hire a trailer in Durban, Umhlanga or Pinetown, below you'll find all the information you need.
Durban Trailer hire offers an array of open trailers for rent which include 2 metre, 2.5 metre, 3 metre and 5 metre car trailers.
You are able to rent a trailer on a ‘collect and return’ basis or make use of our ‘one-way’ service.
We’ve been operating since 2005, in which time we have established a strong reputation for providing excellent, friendly service at competitive prices.
View our prices, terms & conditions that apply when come to hire your trailer in Durban and our requirements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do not do half day hire
- Hire Period ~ 24 hours from time of hire
- Late Returns up to 1 hour are charged at a Half day rate R100
- Late returns over 1 hour is an extra day hire
- Clients must state estimated return date and time on invoice
- If hire exceeds estimated date and time the day/ half day will be taken from the deposit
- Maximum load ~ 2 / 2.4 metre = 900kg
- Maximum load ~ 3 metre = 1 Ton
- No Live Stock (Cows, Pigs ,Chickens etc) or Building Rubble, cement,rocks,bricks, tiles etc
- Trailers must return in a clean, good condition as penalties will be levied for damaged or heavily soiled units
- The trailers are not allowed over the country border
- Durban trailer Hire do not have a after hour call out service team and it is the clients responsibility to report all technical issues or damages to the company and after the company has given approval of the quotation and what company will be doing the work correctly it is the clients responsibility to fix, correct and return the trailer to site at their own cost.
- Every hire will have a R50 insurance fee levy for cover for body damage up to R5000, over R5000 will be at the clients cost, this will not include damage to tyres and rims which will be charged separately at the clients cost.
- It is the clients responsibility to contact the company if they are keeping the trailer longer than the time and date stated on the invoice.
- If the client is not contactable and doesn’t contact the company within 24 hours and should the trailer not be returned after 24 hours of agreed time and date, the trailer will be reported stolen to the police.
- The lessee will be responsible for all traffic fines, all damage, injury or death which may occur to vehicles, property or person outside these premises.
- The lessee must insure his own load.
- You need to present your original identification and a copy of your I.D. or Drivers License
- A copy of proof of residence and present original - no older than 3 months
- A R500 - R1000 deposit cash or card
- Card payment via speed point for the first day hire.
- If you do not want to use card we need a photo of your credit /debit card and a verification photo of you holding your identification card.
- You will sign our terms and conditions of hire on the back of your invoice.
- You can view our detailed terms and conditions on our safety card you will receive with hire or on our facebook page.
ONE-WAY TRAILER HIRE
As convenient as it gets!
If you're heading out of town, you don't need to bring the trailer all the way back to Durban.
You can simply drop it off at our designated drop-off point in your destination city or town.
Click/Tap the button below to book: